ESP8266 WIFI Shield with ESP-01, ESP-07, ESP-12 for Arduino
ESP8266 WIFI Shield based on simple and well designed to compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo and Arduino-Compatible board to communicate with ESP-01, ESP-07 and ESP-12. It is well to create or design WIFI-related projects or a leading platform for Internet of Things (IoT).
More information you can download on website www.mlt-group.com for the latest version of user’s guide with example, firmware, software and etc.
• Support ESP8266 module is ESP-01, ESP-07 and ESP-12.
• Support Arduino board is Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo and Arduino-Compatible board with standard pins.
• Included standard pins interface to achieve full compatibility with Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo and Arduino-Compatible board.
• Included the level shifter circuit 3.3V to prevent high voltage 5V (reference IOREF pin) from Arduino board (prevent ESP8266 module damage) while ESP8266 module connects to Arduino board.
• Included jumpers to set the select option connect between ESP8266 module and Arduino board via the signal pins D0-D7.
• Included the regulator circuit 3.3V, current 1A supply to ESP8266 module.
• Included switches (ESP RESET, GPIO0 FLASH) to quickly upgrade firmware for ESP8266 module which operates with the USB to TTL cable such as FT232R.
• Easy to use with stackable design which it can continue to accumulate above the other boards or other shields with standard pins.
• Soldering points 86 points for experiment.
• Board dimension is 5.33cm.(W) x 6.86cm.(L) x 1.90cm.(H).
• ESP8266 WIFI Shield x 1 pcs.
• Free a CD about user’s guide with example, firmware, software and etc. x 1 pcs.
Note: Not included ESP-01, ESP-07, ESP-12.
** Package Weight (Shipping Rate) = 100g.
ESP8266 WIFI Shield for Arduino
For oversea customer please click ESP8266 WIFI Shield with ESP-01 / ESP-07 / ESP-12 for Arduino
สำหรับลูกค้าในประเทศไทย สินค้าราคาถูก โปรดคลิก ESP8266 WIFI Shield with ESP-01 / ESP-07 / ESP-12 for Arduino