Dino (Arduino Compatible) KIT - Duemilanove ATmega328
Arduino is an open-source based on a simple I/O board and a development environment that implements the processing/wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer.
Dino (Arduino Compatible) KIT is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 microcontroller with duemilanove bootloader, flash memory 32KB, EEPROM 1KB, SRAM 2KB, clock speed 16MHz. Supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux. Open source. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs with the standard arduino pin headers will be developed with other arduino boards and includes MAX232 to drive the RS232 signal interface with your computer and includes the DIP switch SPST to disable auto reset and green LED (D13) and includes IC 78L33 voltage regulator outputs a steady and stable 3.3VDC output for your other developments and includes resistors have tolerance ±1% and includes capacitors 100nF are polyester type.
Application For Use With
1. ATSTK600-TQFP32-ND – STK600 SOCKET/ADAPTER32-TQFP.
2. ATSTK600-ND – DEV KIT FOR AVR/AVR32.
3. ATAVRDRAGON-ND – KIT DRAGON 32KB FLASH MEM AVR.
4. ATAVRISP2-ND – PROGRAMMER AVR IN SYSTEM.
---> More details such as Schematic, Example Programs and etc. includes in a Free CD.
Please click here to download the Arduino Software
Arduino 1.0.3 version (The latest version includes in a Free CD) support Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (32 bit/64 bit), source
Please click here to download the MLT Product Manual
Dino (Arduino Compatible) KIT 's Manual
1. ATmega328 28pin DIP Microcontroller with Duemilanove bootloader.
2. ATmega328 includes 32KB Memory, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM.
3. Quartz crystal 16 MHz.
4. Standard ICSP 6pins will be developed with AVR ISP.
5. Interface with computer and upload program via RS232 port.
6. The operating voltage of the ATmega328 Microcontroller is 5V.
7. The operating voltage of the Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board is 7-12V.
8. Digital Input / Output are 14 pins (PWM 6 channels).
9. Analog Input is 6pins.
10. DIP Switch SPST to disable auto reset and the yellow LED (D13).
11. MAX232 to drive the RS232 signal interface with computer.
12. Includes the Standard Arduino Pin Header - 8 pins & 6 pins (Female) will be
stacked with external devices or other arduino boards.
13. Includes IC 78L33 voltage regulator outputs a steady and
stable 3.3VDC output for your other developments.
14. Includes resistors have tolerance ±1%.
15. Includes capacitors 100nF are Polyester type.
16. Board Dimension is 53.3mm(Width) * 68.6mm(Long) * 15.0mm(High).
1. Dino (Arduino Compatible) KIT 1 pcs.
2. Free CD (includes manual, schematic, example programs) 1 pcs.
Good News for students discount 20% ($17.0)